Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello, Blogspace!

Hello Blogspace!

I've decided that, since I'm spending so much time farting around on the internet, I should start my own blog. (Yes, you can change "farting" to "f******," but do you know how much asterisks are going for these days? Besides, since I had a kid, I've been cleaning up my language. Don't want my almost four year old to start spouting words like "f***." I'd have to pay for more asterisks.)

Why, you might ask, do I want a blog, when I have facebook? That's a good question. It's because, um, well you see, uh, I don't know. Oh, wait, that's it - if I post things you don't want to read on FB you might unfriend me. If I post things you don't want to read on a blog you don't know about, you can keep me as a friend and I can continue to believe I'm popular.

What will I write about? My almost four year old will probably figure prominently. And whatever detritus is in my head. My head is a scary place, and shouldn't be visited without a group of friends, so you, dear invisible and very likely non-existent readers, will be my posse, my troops, my backup. Wait, where are you going? I can also post things that might be vaguely interesting - storage ideas, makeup solutions, how to be a grownup without being a responsible adult, how to get poop smell out of clothes... but that's another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment